Thursday 29 January 2009

Summarising for tomorrow's test...

Maybe someone will find this useful:

0.National Output = National Expenditure (Aggregate Demand) = National Income

1.GDP (expenditure method) =C+I+G+(X-M)


2.GDP (by factor income) =Income from people employment and in self-employment +Profits of private sector companies +Rent income from land

exclude:
Transfer payments
Private transfers of money
Income that is not registered with the Inland Revenue or Customs and Excise.

3.GDP (output method) = the value of output produced by each of the productive sectors in the economy using the concept of value added.

Value added = increase in the value of a product at each successive stage of the production process.

4.GNP = GDP + Net property income from abroad (NPIA)


adopted from tutor2u

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.