Monday 29 September 2008

philosophy courses

I'm talking about that evening courses

Was it useful? Or was it absolutely pointless? I can't tell it certainly so far.
But one thing is clear: whatever you study, it improves your English, which is the first thing we came here to do, actually.
And even though I didn't understand some things our group was talking about, I hope it's not going to be a problem in a few weeks.
The teacher even wondered where we are from and suggested to explain all unusual words, that' was very nice )). In general, the atmosphere is quite friendly there, which, of course, supports learning.

BTW,
I'm also going to attend Economics courses on Wednesday.

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Excellent - you see there are ways to help yourselves outside of EF. Improve your English, learn about Economics and you will get an A PLUS the Philosophy will help you throughout life PLUS all this helps your UCAS a great deal!

(Plus you keep reading my blog - and try the thought experiments - one a day!)

chris sivewright said...

Why have you stopped blogging?

I emailed the chapters in the discussion group - go look at the files.

Anastasia said...

i've not stopped, i'l post mind maps)

chris sivewright said...

Yous aid you were attending an economics course - and yet you wrote nothing......